Terms of Business
- Any prices quoted as estimates are subject to fluctuation however goods and services will be invoiced at the lowest ruling on the date of despatch or completion of the installation.
- All goods remain the property of Trevor Lund Chimney Sweep (TLCS) until the invoice is paid in full.
- Claims for damage or shortage cannot be accommodated unless advised immediately. Customers should report any damage or shortfall, to TLCS as soon as possible.Whilst we endeavour to despatch goods A.S.A.P. from receipt of order, we are reliant on other manufacturers and parts from third parties.
- No claims whatever can be accepted for any consequential loss or damage relating to our
goods or delivery.
- All prices include VAT.
- Carriage is calculated on a weight basis, minimum £10.00 excluding – Channel Islands, Scottish
Highlands & Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland & Export. Separate carriage
for Ireland costing £30.00 (delivery expected to take 3 – 4 days).
- Payment terms as agreed/stated in invoice. A 50% non refundable deposit will be required 10 days prior to commencement of any works with the balance due on completion. Where any works are subject to a final invoice we expect payment within 14 days. There will be a 10% interest charge for each overdue 14 day period on late invoices. TLCS reserves the right to charge an administration fee on all late payment invoices or accounts not settled within the Company terms as shown on the invoice.
- Limited GUARANTEE. Whilst under no legal obligation to undertake to replace any goods supplied in good faith, I have every confidence in the quality and workmanship of those products used and will be willing to replace any article which, on inspection appears to be faulty. Stove and fireplace parts not warranted by the parts manufacturer are expressly exempted from this guarantee